Skip to main content

Category Theory by Tom LaGatta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brian Beckman: Don't fear the Monad

How I started organizing myself with personal kanban?

Every idea is born in frustration...  It's late. I don't fancy looking at my todo list.. It's too much. Birds started singing outside. 'Yet another line to make this f*#ker pass... '. 'There always will be something to do' like Fred says. But how much is enough? Information, data, questions, answers... and again questions, answers. What if there is no answers? What if You have to inject more 'todos'? What if something gets delayed? What? What? What?... Hopeless.... After traversing through few books on 'making things done faster' there is more confusion. Thinking frameworks, management frameworks, whatever frameworks... The world gets more complicated day by day. And just somewhere on the back of my head something is lauging and whispering:   'Individuals and interactions over processes and tools'.   Yeah right!.... It's only a board Somewhere there is a tool. Tool which will help me (I hope) sort the situations to

Penn and Teller Fool Us // Shin Lim

This guy is just awesome...